OTC is committed to deliver qualitative services to our valued customers. Relevant, attainable and current Objectives for the QMS will be communicated to staff and progress against them measured and reported.
The policy embraces the following key principles:
- The satisfaction of customers shall be the primary focus of the quality management system.
- Setting quality objectives and targets in line with its operational goals.
- Open and constructive communication with all stakeholders.
- Systems and controls shall be designed to ensure complete understanding of customer requirements and consistently accurate and effective product provision.
- Suppliers are integral to the quality process and company staff shall work closely with them to meet customer's needs.
- Staff shall be encouraged and empowered to participate in quality improvement activities through teamwork and consultation.
- All staff shall have individual responsibility for understanding and applying this Quality Policy in the performance of their task.
- Company management is fully committed to the Quality Policy through provision of resources, active participation in quality improvement activities and leadership by example.
OTC employee's compliance with Safety, Health and Environment Policy is our priority during the execution of work.
The objective is to ensure a "Zero accident and Zero harm" policy.
Accident prevention is the responsibility of all employees. Preventing accidents shall be a primary consideration in all phases of our operations and administration. It is our intention as a company to provide a safe and healthy work place. This Company will establish and insist upon safe work practices by all employees at all times.
All supervisors must make employee safety an integral part of his or her management duties. Each employee must accept and follow all established safety, loss control and risk management regulations and procedures.
- OTC believes that safety starts with proper training!
- OTC will provide training to all of our employees!
- Employees must help to prevent accidents!
- Housekeeping is everyone's responsibility!
- Unsafe conditions must be reported immediately to management!
If an employee is not sure of how to perform a task safely, he or she should ask a qualified person for guidance or help. If someone needs help to perform a task safely we will provide assistance.
Safety is a team effort!
Every injury must be reported immediately. Even a slight cut or strain injury must be reported immediately. Accidents and injuries must be reported to your supervisor, management or safety officer immediately.. "IMMEDIATELY" MEANS WHEN THE ACCIDENT OR INJURY OCCURS. Never leave the job site or clock out before reporting the accident or injury.
Serious injuries that require emergency medical care must be reported to management immediately after emergency care has been provided.
- All accidents will be thoroughly investigated!
- Employees must cooperate with management during any accident or injury investigation!
Remember, Always Work Safe! Accidents Hurt Everyone!